CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £8.13Trending at £8.90
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £7.47Trending at £7.71
- £8.23Trending at £11.99
- £8.30Trending at £8.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe aim of this volume is to record the resurgent influence of Language Learning in Translation Studies and the various contemporary ways in which translation is used in the fields of Language Teaching and Assessment.
- Author BiographyDina Tsagari is Lecturer in Applied Linguistics/TEFL at the Department of English Studies, University of Cyprus. Her main interests are EFL/ESL testing and assessment, teaching/learning, teacher training, materials design and evaluation. She has conducted research in Hong Kong, Cyprus, Greece, and other European countries, and is the author of several articles, book chapters, as well as the editor of several volumes. She has given papers and plenary presentations in several countries and is the co-ordinator of the Classroom-based Language Assessment SIG, affiliated to EALTA. Georgios Floros is Associate Professor of Translation Studies at the Department of English Studies, University of Cyprus. His research interests include cultural aspects in translation, translation didactics, translation ethics, text linguistics, and secondary term formation in Greek. He also teaches theory of interpreting and has acted as academic co-ordinator of the Masters in Conference Interpreting programme at the University of Cyprus. His publications include a monograph, the adaptation of translation terminology in Greek, and several articles in international refereed journals.
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Weight499 g
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byDina Tsagari,Georgios Floros
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition Statement1st Unabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.