All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £17.18
- £23.35Trending at £23.74
- £18.67Trending at £19.79
- £42.62Trending at £43.34
- £45.38Trending at £61.80
- £30.19Trending at £34.99
- £22.98Trending at £24.12
About this product
- DescriptionHow does the conception of modern Japan as a culture of translation affect our understanding of Japanese modernity and its relation to the East/West divide? And how does the example of a distinctly East Asian tradition of translation affect our understanding of translation itself? This book addresses these questions.
- Author BiographyIndra Levy is an Assistant Professor in the Department of East Asian Languages and Cultures at Stanford University, USA.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication29/07/2010
- Series TitleRoutledge Contemporary Japan Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note18 black & white illustrations, 16 black & white halftones, 2 black & white line drawings
- Weight589 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byIndra Levy
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.