All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £12.99Trending at £15.31
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionTranslational biology in medicine begins with an introduction to experimental model systems for disease, such as cell lines, primary cells, stem cells and animal models for disease, followed by a systematic description of genetic and genomic profiling and biomarker validation currently used in biomedical research.
- Author BiographyDr Monty Montano is currently on the faculty at Harvard Medical School in the Department of Medicine. Dr Montano's laboratory is broadly interested in HIV infection, muscle wasting, fibrosis, and aging bioscience. Dr Montano is also the founder and president of MyoSyntax, a life sciences company focused on identifying personalized supplements that optimize gains in and reduce losses of muscle mass.
- Author(s)Monty Montano
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication15/08/2014
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleWoodhead Publishing Series in Biomedicine
- Series Part/Volume Number41
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight500 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.