Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.03
- £19.38Trending at £30.09
- £11.70Trending at £13.82
- £10.41Trending at £14.52
- £10.87Trending at £12.37
- £11.98Trending at £15.22
- £10.28Trending at £13.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a thorough, practical review of the use of technology and systems to drive modern translational medicine. It features an innovative pragmatic approach to a highly complex IT/healthcare ecosystem.
- Author BiographyDr. Payne has been a faculty member in the College of Medicine at The Ohio State University since 2006, and is an internationally recognized leader in the fields of clinical and translational research informatics. In addition to his duties as chair of the Department of Biomedical Informatics, he also serves as the Director of the Biomedical Informatics Program for OSU's CTSA-funded Center for Clinical and Translational Science, Director of Data Management Services within the OSU Comprehensive Cancer Center's Biomedical Informatics Shared Resource, and Co-Executive Director of the OSU Center for IT Innovation in Healthcare (CITIH). Dr. Embi is an internationally recognized researcher and educator in the field of clinical research informatics, with numerous publications and presentations describing his innovations in the field. Dr. Embi has received numerous awards for his distinguished work in rheumatology including the 2008 Association of Rheumatology Health Professionals President's Award. He currently serves on the American College of Rheumatology's board of directors. In 2008 he was elected as a fellow in the American College of Physicians.
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication24/08/2014
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleHealth Informatics
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note7 black & white illustrations, 27 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight462 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byPeter J. Embi,Philip R.O. Payne
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.