Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £28.42Trending at £35.09
- £39.15Trending at £49.00
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a study on the issues surrounding the professionalization of the language-media sector, and its demands for highly trained employees with broader skills repertoires. This title is suitable for advanced students and researchers of translation studies.
- Author BiographyJohn Kearns has worked for several years as a translator trainer in Poland. He is currently engaged in research at Dublin City University, Ireland. He is a member of the Executive Committee of the Irish Translators' and Interpreters' Association and is the editor of the monthly ITIA Bulletin.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication12/05/2008
- Series TitleContinuum Studies in Translation
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byJohn Kearns
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.