All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £149.84Trending at £156.69
- £14.95Trending at £18.92
- £19.66Trending at £22.50
- £7.88Trending at £9.94
- £9.57Trending at £12.84
- £9.45Trending at £10.19
- £6.95Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionRural areas are often viewed as isolated and stagnating areas and urban areas as their opposites. This book corrects this misconception. It illustrates that rural areas are dynamic and interconnected by flows and mobilities.
- Date of Publication04/10/2011
- Series TitleGeoJournal Library
- Series Part/Volume Number103
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content NoteXII, 224 p.
- Weight520 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byCharlotta Hedberg,Renato Miguel do Carmo
- Edition Statement2012 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.