All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTranslocated Modernisms focuses on the other lost generations of expatriates from modernism's global peripheries-principally but not exclusively from Canada-who travelled to and through Paris in the early to mid-20th century.
- Author BiographyEmily Ballantyne is a doctoral candidate in English at Dalhousie University, where she is a Killam Fellow and a recent SSHRC Canada Graduate Scholarship recipient. Marta Dvorak is Professor Emeritus of the Universite Sorbonne Nouvelle, in Paris. She has published over a hundred articles and book chapters on writers ranging from Canada's Emily Carr, A.M. Klein, Mavis Gallant, and Thomas King to New Zealand's Katherine Mansfield and Janet Frame and India's Salman Rushdie and Arundhati Roy. Dean Irvine is Associate Professor at Dalhousie University. He directs Editing Modernism in Canada, Agile Humanities Agency, the Canadian Literature Collection at the University of Ottawa Press, and the Modernist Commons.
- PublisherUniversity of Ottawa Press
- Date of Publication20/09/2016
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleCanadian Literature Collection
- Place of PublicationOttawa
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Ottawa Press
- Content Note14 Illustrations, unspecified
- Weight301 g
- Width140 mm
- Height203 mm
- Edited byDean Irvine,Emily Ballantyne,Marta Dvorak
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £8.84Trending at £12.99
- £9.52Trending at £12.99
- £6.76Trending at £12.09
- £12.58Trending at £18.95
- £6.78Trending at £12.99
- £8.75Trending at £12.99
- £14.28Trending at £19.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.