All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication25/08/2016
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note300 black & white illustrations, 34 black & white tables, 254 colour tables, biography
- Weight1723 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edited byC. Barry Carter,David B. Williams
- Table Of ContentsForeword by Sir John Meurig Thomas.- 1. Electron Sources.- 2. In Situ and Operando.- 3. Electron Diffraction and Phase Identification.- 4. Convergent-Beam Diffraction: Symmetry and Large-Angle Patterns.- 5. Electron crystallography, charge-density mapping and nanodiffraction.- 6. Digital Micrograph.- 7. Electron waves, interference & coherence.- 8. Electron Holography.- 9. Focal-Series Reconstruction.- 10. Direct Methods For Image Interpretation.- 11. Imaging in the STEM.- 12. Electron Tomography.- 13. Energy-Filtered Transmission Electron Microscopy.- 14. Calculation of Electron Energy-Loss Spectra.- 15. Electron Diffraction & X-Ray Excitation.- 16. X-Ray and Electron Energy-Loss Spectral Imaging.- 17. Practical Aspects and Advanced Applications of XEDS.
- Author BiographyC. Barry Carter is the Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Materials Science and a CINT Distinguished Affiliate Scientist. He teaches at UConn. David B. Williams is the Monte Ahuja Endowed Dean's Chair, Executive Dean of The Professional Colleges and Dean of the College of Engineering at The Ohio State University.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.