All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £46.92Trending at £53.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £45.38Trending at £61.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explains aspects of transmission electron microscopy and x-ray diffractometry that are important for characterization of materials. The 4th edition adds new techniques such as electron tomography, nanobeam diffraction and geometric phase analysis.
- Author BiographyBrent Fultz is a Professor of Materials Science and Applied Physics at California Institute of Technology, Pasadena. He is the successful co-author of a book on Transmission Electron Microscopy and Diffractometry of Materials. James Howe is a Professor of Materials Science and Engineering at the University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He successfully co-authored the book Transmission Electron Microscopy and Diffractometry of Materials.
- Author(s)Brent Fultz,James Howe
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication14/10/2012
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Physics
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXX, 764 p.
- Weight1334 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement4th ed. 2013
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.