All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.38Trending at £5.49
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.08Trending at £9.24
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the diasporic and transnational aspects of Asian-American literature and engages works of prose and poetry as aesthetic articulations of the fluid transnational identities formed by Asian-American writers.
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication22/02/2006
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byGina Valentino,John Blair Gamber,Shirley Lim,Stephen Hong Sohn
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.