All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £15.68
- £28.65Trending at £29.99
- £21.14Trending at £21.52
- £19.77Trending at £21.59
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
- £22.69Trending at £24.29
About this product
- DescriptionTransnational Borderlands: The Making of Cultural Resistance in Women's Global Networks investigates the implications of transnational feminist methodologies at multiple levels: collective actions, theory, pedagogy, discursive, and visual productions.
- Author BiographyClara Roman-Odio is Professor of Spanish and Latin American Literature and Director of Latino/a Studies at Kenyon College, USA.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication25/05/2011
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleComparative Feminist Studies
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note9 Illustrations, black and white; XIII, 251 p. 9 illus.
- Weight465 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byClara Roman-Odio,Marta Sierra
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.