Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionAn analysis of the development of capitalist classes, such as the Freemasons, that cross national boundaries in the global political economy. The author develops a broad-ranging understanding of class in the process of globalisation within several theoretical frameworks. In the RIPE SERIES IN GLOBAL POLITICAL ECONOMY.
- Author(s)Kees van der Pijl
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/09/1998
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleRIPE Series in Global Political Economy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note11 black & white tables
- Weight340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.