All listings for this product
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.96
- £27.19Trending at £29.02
- £11.43Trending at £12.21
- £10.20Trending at £12.95
- £14.98Trending at £21.31
- £28.89Trending at £30.51
About this product
- DescriptionBringing together a diverse group of contributors, this collection addresses the impact of transnational corporations on human rights. the impact of corporations on internal conflicts, and codes of conduct. The book uniquely combines the discussion of conceptual issues with an in-depth examination of specific corporations and industries.
- Author BiographyRICHARD BOELE Founding Director, Australian Institute of Corporate Citizenship, Australia HEIKE FABIG PhD Candidate, Graduate Research Centre for the Comparative Study of culture, Development and Environment, University of Sussex, UK RONIE GARCIA-JOHNSON Assistant Professor of Environmental Policy, Duke University, USA STUART KIRSCH Visiting Assistant Professor, Department of Anthropology, University of Michigan, USA WILLIAM H. MEYER Associate Professor, Department of Political Science and International Relations, University of Delaware, USA ALEX WAWRYK Barrister and Solicitor, Supreme Court of South Australia MORTON WINSTON Professor of Philosophy, College of New Jersey, USA
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/06/2003
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXIV, 223 p.
- Weight455 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byJedrzej George Frynas,Scott Pegg
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.