Transnational Governance: Institutional Dynamics of Regulation by Cambridge University Press (Hardback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £113.30Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.81Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 28 Nov
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £6.89Trending at £10.87
- £66.36Trending at £80.00
- £109.35Trending at £140.00
- £26.10Trending at £27.89
- £25.67Trending at £27.89
About this product
- DescriptionAn authoritative analysis of the emergence and operation of new forms of regulation.
- Author BiographyMarie-Laure Djelic is Professor of Management at ESSEC Business School, Paris. Kerstin Sahlin-Andersson is Professor of Management at Uppsala University, Sweden.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/08/2006
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note17 tables
- Weight880 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byKerstin Sahlin-Andersson,Marie-Laure Djelic
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.