All listings for this product
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.89Trending at £7.01
- £30.27Trending at £30.80
- £27.45Trending at £28.49
- £13.59Trending at £13.83
- £34.98Trending at £35.58
- £30.27Trending at £31.12
- £30.21Trending at £30.59
About this product
- DescriptionLeading law and society scholars apply an empirically grounded approach to the study of transnational legal ordering and its effects within countries.
- Author BiographyGregory C. Shaffer is the Melvin C. Steen Professor of Law at the University of Minnesota Law School and Affiliated Professor in the Department of Political Science. His publications include Dispute Settlement at the WTO: The Developing Country Experience (2010), When Cooperation Fails: The International Law and Politics of Genetically Modified Foods (2009), Defending Interests: Public-Private Partnerships in WTO Litigation (2003), Transatlantic Governance in the Global Economy (with Mark Pollack, 2001) and more than seventy articles and book chapters.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/08/2014
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Law and Society
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note6 b/w illus. 14 tables
- Weight370 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byGregory C. Shaffer
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.