All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the memories generated and histories constructed by the transnational circulation of popular media texts amongst East Asia and between East and Southeast Asia. It looks at the impact of nostalgia and heritage within popular culture over the decades.
- Author BiographyLiew Kai Khiun is Assistant Professor at the Wee Kim Wee School of Communication and Information in Broadcast & Cinema Studies at Nanyang Technological University.
- Author(s)Liew Kai Khiun
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield International
- Date of Publication22/09/2016
- GenreCultural Studies
- Series TitleAsian Cultural Studies: Transnational and Dialogic Approaches
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield International
- Content Note17 black & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width151 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.