Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.41
- £7.91Trending at £8.72
- £28.58Trending at £31.37
- £16.64Trending at £17.53
- £8.99Trending at £9.46
- £71.47Trending at £105.95
- £111.91Trending at £139.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the work of transnational bureaucracy networks. These networks address global issues by creating rules -- transnational public law -- to be incorporated into national legal orders. As classical means fail to legitimize such activities, this book gives a practical account of viable alternative legitimacy mechanisms.
- Author BiographyMICHAEL J. WARNING works as an attorney in Bremen, Germany. He studied law in Bremen and Groningen and worked in a project on transnational governance at the Collaborative Research Centre 'Transformations of the State' at the University of Bremen. He has counselled countries in South-East Europe, modernizing their chemicals legislation.
- Author(s)Dr. Michael J. Warning
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication14/08/2009
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleTransformations of the State
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight510 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.