Transparency in International Investment Arbitration: A Guide to the UNCITRAL Rules on Transparency in Treaty-Based Investor-State Arbitration by Cambridge University Press (Hardback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £115.11Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £36.75Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by ammbooks
- Est. delivery by 24 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.00Trending at £9.10
- £3.99Trending at £6.07
- £6.30Trending at £8.97
- £9.99Trending at £19.15
- £32.51Trending at £33.20
- £36.79Trending at £40.26
- £29.99Trending at £40.93
About this product
- DescriptionThis in-depth commentary analyses the new UNCITRAL Rules on Transparency in Treaty-Based Investor-State Arbitration.
- Author BiographyDimitrij Euler is a PhD candidate in the Faculty of Law at the University of Basel, Switzerland. Markus Gehring is a university lecturer in the Faculty of Law at the University of Cambridge. Maxi Scherer is a Senior Lecturer in International Arbitration and Energy at Queen Mary, University of London and a Special Counsel at Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr LLP, London.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/08/2015
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight610 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byDimitrij Euler,Markus Gehring,Maxi Scherer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.