Save on Adult Learning & University
- £20.80Trending at £21.95
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/07/2015
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, 6 black & white tables, 5 black & white line drawings
- Weight362 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byJunji Nakagawa
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction, Junji Nakagawa and Daniel Magraw 2. The Ordre Public Dimensions of Confidentiality and Transparency in International Arbitration, Florentino P. Feliciano 3. Transparency and the Role of Domestic Process, Yuka Fukunaga 4. Why Should There Be Public Knowledge and Understanding of East Asia's Regional Trade Disputes? , C.L. Lim 5. Webcasting, Sofia Plagakis 6. Transparency of Investment Awards, Federico Ortino 7. International Investment Activities, Peter L. Lallas
- Author BiographyJunji Nakagawa is a Professor of International Economic Law at the Institute of Social Science, University of Tokyo. Born in Hiroshima, Japan in 1955, Nakagawa obtained his B.A., M.A. and Ph.D. from the University of Tokyo. He has also taught at Tokyo Institute of Technology, City University of Hong Kong, University of Denver, Tufts University and El Colegio de Mexico. His publication includes International Harmonization of Economic Regulation (2011, Oxford University Press), Multilateralism and Regionalism in Global Economic Governance (2011, Routledge), Anti-Dumping Laws and Practices of the New Users (2007, Cameron May) and Managing Development: Globalization, Economic Restructuring and Social Policy (2006, Routledge).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.