All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.73
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.72Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
About this product
- DescriptionTransplantation Pathology is a comprehensive textbook that addresses the pathological features of all areas of transplantation.
- Author BiographyDr Phillip Ruiz is an internationally recognized expert in transplantation-pathology, immunology, and immunopathology. He received his PhD in immunology from the University of Florida, his MD from George Washington University, and his residency (pathology)/fellowship training at Duke University. He has been at the University of Miami since 1989, where he is a Professor of Pathology and Surgery, the Medical Director of the Transplant Laboratories, and Director of Immunopathology. His research interests include immune tolerance, subclinical rejection, and the interaction of innate immunity with alloreactivity. He has more than 330 peer-reviewed journal articles and numerous chapters and is a frequently invited speaker at worldwide meetings. He is on the editorial board and/or a reviewer of numerous journals and a member of many professional organizations.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2009
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note354 colour illus. 97 tables
- Weight1540 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byPhillip Ruiz
- Contained items statementContains 1 Hardback and 1 CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.