CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £40.74
- £56.83Trending at £57.51
- £14.44Trending at £15.68
- £27.26Trending at £29.55
- £21.12Trending at £27.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume provides an up-to-date overview of the status and perspectives of two areas of research in PDEs, related to hyperbolic conservation laws. The captivating volume contains surveys of recent deep results and provides an overview of further developments and related open problems.
- Author(s)Camillo De Lellis,F. Otto,G. Crippa,Luigi Ambrosio,M. Westdickenberg
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication28/01/2008
- Series TitleLecture Notes of the Unione Matematica Italiana
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXIV, 131 p.
- Weight237 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Volume editorAndrea Marson,Camillo De Lellis,Fabio Ancona,Rinaldo M. Colombo,Stefano Bianchini
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.