All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £11.20Trending at £14.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.27
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £4.95Trending at £5.01
- £12.17Trending at £12.38
- £4.95Trending at £5.99
- £7.42Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume presents a systematic and mathematically accurate description and derivation of transport equations in solid state physics, in particular semiconductor devices.
- Author(s)Ansgar Jungel
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication04/02/2009
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Physics
- Series Part/Volume Number773
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note3 Tables, black and white; 27 Illustrations, black and white; XVII, 315 p. 27 illus.
- Weight666 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.