Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £16.46Trending at £16.92
- £11.70Trending at £13.93
- £7.49Trending at £12.94
- £11.27Trending at £12.05
- £20.22Trending at £24.85
- £9.30Trending at £12.90
- £7.40Trending at £10.04
About this product
- DescriptionThe study of kinetic equations related to gases, semiconductors, photons, traffic flow, and other systems has developed rapidly because of its role as a mathematical tool in areas such as engineering, and others. This book presents an overview of developments in the field of mathematical kinetic theory with a focus on modeling complex systems.
- PublisherBirkhauser Boston Inc
- Date of Publication12/12/2006
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleModeling and Simulation in Science, Engineering and Technology
- Place of PublicationSecaucus
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBirkhauser Boston Inc
- Content Note2 Tables, black and white; 26 Illustrations, black and white; XIII, 271 p. 26 illus.
- Weight582 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byCarlo Cercignani,Ester Gabetta
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.