Transport Phenomena by Warren E. Stewart, R. Byron Bird, Edwin N. Lightfoot (Hardback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £40.00+ £2.85 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by deinonycii
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.58Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.12Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionThe long-awaited revision of a classic! This new edition presents a balanced introduction to transport phenomena, which is the foundation of its long-standing success. Topics include mass transport, momentum transport and energy transport, which are presented at three different scales: molecular, microscopic and macroscopic.
- Author(s)Edwin N. Lightfoot,R. Byron Bird,Warren E. Stewart
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication02/03/2007
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Weight1628 g
- Width212 mm
- Height261 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.