All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.70Trending at £50.87
- £14.41Trending at £15.22
- £22.72Trending at £29.99
- £18.56Trending at £19.53
- £6.08Trending at £6.95
- £11.57Trending at £14.49
- £11.35Trending at £15.98
About this product
- DescriptionReviewing the state-of-the-art in the field, this volume describes the importance of mobile ions presented in oxide structures. The text defines the MOS structure, and provides an overview of onic transport mechanisms and techniques for measuring the mobile ions concentration in the oxides.
- Author(s)Hamid Bentarzi
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication16/01/2011
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleEngineering Materials
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note10 Tables, black and white; XIV, 106 p.
- Weight372 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.