All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.30
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/10/2012
- Series TitleThe IMA Volumes in Mathematics and its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number135
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight486 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byAnton Arnold,C. David Levermore,Christian A. Ringhofer,Irene M. Gamba,Naoufel Ben-Abdallah,Pierre Degond,Robert T. Glassey
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2004
- Table Of ContentsBGK-Burnett equations: A new set of second-order hydrodynamic equations for flows in continuum-transition regime.- Steady states for Streater's energy-transport models of self-gravitating particles.- Towards a hybrid Monte Carlo method for rarefied gas dynamics.- Comparison of Monte Carlo and deterministic simulations of a silicon diode.- Discrete-velocity models for numerical simulations in transition al regime for rarefied flows and radiative transfer.- Some recent results on the kinetie theory of phase transitions.- Fluids with multivalued internal energy: The anisotropic case.- A note on the energy-transport limit of the semiconductor Boltzmann equation.- Generalized hydrodynamics and irreversible thermodynamics.- A steady-state capturing method for hyperbolic systems with geometrical source terms.- Maximum entropy moment problems and extended Euler equations.- Numerical methods for radiative heat transfer in diffusive regimes and applications to glass manufacturing.- Hydrodynamic limits of the Boltzmann equation.- Sobolev norm and carrier transport in semiconductors.- The evolution of a gas in a radiation field from a kinetic point of view.- Hybrid partide-based approach for the simulation of semiconductor devices: The full-band cellular automaton/Monte Carlo method.- Some remarks on the equations of Burnett and Grad.- Boundary conditions and boundary layers for a class of linear relaxation systems in a quarter plane.- Combined list of workshops participants for IMA volumes 135: transport in transition regimes and 136: dispersive transport equations and multiscale models.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.