All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a full and systematic presentation of the mathematical models for the simulation of transportation systems and the methodologies for the analysis and design of these systems. Theoretical and operational aspects are rigorously presented.
- Author(s)Ennio Cascetta
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleSpringer Optimization and Its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number29
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note100 Illustrations, black and white; XVIII, 742 p. 100 illus.
- Weight2720 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2009
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.95Trending at £44.99
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.00
- £16.20Trending at £18.99
- £56.77Trending at £60.86
- £38.54Trending at £48.05
- £18.56Trending at £20.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.