Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.77
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- Author(s)D. G. Walton,S. M. Blackburn
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/06/2012
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note132 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight817 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1989
- Table Of ContentsSession 1: Cask Design Analysis and Testing.- Road Cask for the Transportation of CANDU Irradiated Fuel.- The Design of Transport Containers for Radioactive Waste Materials.- Flasks for Transporting Irradiated Nuclear Fuel.- Further Developments in High-Level Waste Transport Technology.- Discussion Following Session 1: Papers 1-4.- Experiments Conducted in Support of Transport Flask Heat Transfer Assessments.- The Development Status of CASTOR Ductile Cast Iron Transport, Storage and Final Disposal Casks in the Federal Republic of Germany.- The Impact of Waste Gas Generation on the Design of a Sealed Packaging for Transuranic Waste Transport.- The Development and Testing of a Container for the Transport of Decommissioning Wastes.- Discussion Following Session 1: Papers 5-8.- Session 2: Packaging Systems and Strategies.- Design of Ships for the Transport of Spent Nuclear Fuels.- Cement Solidification Using Large Containers: The Prediction of Product Quality.- 20? Container System for Shipment of Spent MTR-Fuel Assemblies.- Packaging and Loading Strategies for the Transport of Drumable Low Level Wastes.- Discussion Following Session 2: Papers 1-4.- Large Transport and Disposal Packages for Nuclear Power Station Decommissioning Waste.- A Transport Packaging for the Carriage of Radioactive Ion-Exchange Resin.- Programme to Develop a Large Transport Container for Transportation of Large Pieces of Contaminated Equipment and of Medium Level Waste.- Discussion Following Session 2: Papers 5-7.- Session 3: Transport Safety Applications.- The Role of Winfrith in Radioactive Materials Transport Technology.- Satellite Tracking of Radioactive Shipments - High Technology Solution to Tough Institutional Problems.- Quality Assurance in Spent Fuel Transports.- Technique of Stowing Packages Containing Radioactive Materials During Maritime Transportation.- Discussion following Session 3: Papers 1-4.- Database Recording of Reactor and Fuel Element Information for Packaging and Transport.- Radioactive Material Transportation Impediments.- Application of Risk Assessment Methods to the Transport by Rail of Radioactive Materials on the Sellafield Site.- Safe Transport of Radioactive Materials A Training Experience.- Discussion following Session 3: Papers 5-8.- Session 4: Operations.- Transport Studies for Candidate Near-Surface Repository Sites.- Experience in the Transport of Spent Nuclear Fuel.- Transport of Spent Fuel from Garigliano Power Station to an AFR Repository.- Transportation of Nuclear Materials in the Federal Republic of Germany.- Discussion following Session 4: Papers 1-4.- Operating Experience in Nuclear Transport for the Front End of the Fuel Cycle.- Sea Transportation of Heavy Plant for the Power Generation Industry.- Rail Transport of Very Large Nuclear Components.- A Review of Rail Transport for the Nuclear Industry.- Discussion following Session 4: Papers 5-8.- Delegates.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.