Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.54
- £9.51Trending at £10.01
- £2.70Trending at £2.73
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.33
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.10
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/09/2012
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight569 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byDan Lindstrom,Leon N. Moses
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1993
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction. 1. Disclosure, Enforcement, and Compliance: A Shipper's Perspective on Compliance; D.A. Boyd. 2. Compliance and Enforcement Problems in Hazmat Transportation: will the Hazardous Materials Uniform Safety Act of 1990 make a Difference? W.E. Kenworthy. 3. International Standards and Docket No. HM-181; L.W. Bierlein. 4. Interagency Conflicts in the Regulation of Hazardous Materials in Transport: the Nuclear Materials Examples; M. Kassen. 5. An Economic Review of Monitored Retrievable Storage for Spent Nuclear Fuel; G. Rothwell. 6. Analyzing Routes for the Transportation of Hazardous Materials including Radioactive Waste and Spent Nuclear Fuel by Use of Effective Risk Estimation; P. Olekszyk. 7. Working together to Build a Safer Future; M. Abkowitz. 8. Multiobjective Policy Analysis of Hazardous Materials Routing; M.A. Turnquist, G.F. List. 9. Sitting Emergency Response Teams; Tradeoffs among Response Time, Risk, Risk Equity and Cost; G.F. List. 10. Databases and Needs for Risk Assessment of Hazardous Materials Shipments by Truck; A.G. Hobeika, S. Kim. 11. Uncertainty in the Estimation of Risks for the Transport of Hazardous Materials; F.F. Saccomanno, A. Stewart, J.H. Shortreed. 12. Perceptions of Risk: Paradox and Challenge; P. Slovic. 13. Risk Communication, Recreancy, and Organizational Effectiveness; L. Clarke, W.R. Freudenburg. 14. Risk, Loss and Liability in the Transportation of Hazardous Materials; M.S. Shapo. 15. The Law and Economics of Hazardous Materials Transportation: regulating Harm by Administrative Agency and Tort Liability; T.S. Ulen, C. Kolstad. 16. Annual License Fees and Other Charges for Road Transportation of Hazardous Materials; L.N. Moses, I. Savage. 17. Costing the Movement of Hazardous Materials by Rail; M.W. Tretheway, W.G. Waters II. 18. A Test of Market Behavior in the Transport of Petroleum and Liquid Hazardous Materials; R.R. Braeutigam, L.N. Moses. Index. Name Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.