All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £4.95Trending at £6.99
- £8.21Trending at £10.48
- £10.97Trending at £12.38
- £16.82Trending at £24.05
- £14.49Trending at £20.01
- £8.84Trending at £12.99
- £7.75Trending at £7.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe Eisenhower Administration developed and implemented policies in Southeast Asia that contributed directly to the massive American military involvement in Vietnam after Dwight Eisenhower left office. This book presents a study of the Eisenhower Administration's efforts to build a nation in South Vietnam in order to protect US global interests.
- Author BiographyDavid L. Anderson is assistant professor of history at the University of Indianapolis. He is the author ofImperialism and Idealism: American Diplomats in China.
- Author(s)David L. Anderson
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication22/04/1993
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Weight411 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.