All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.34
- £45.12Trending at £47.98
- £12.21Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.71
- £12.86Trending at £16.87
- £10.00Trending at £11.95
About this product
- DescriptionExplores economic development in East Asia between 1870 and 1953 in terms of escaping or succumbing to four interrelated traps: demographic; political; economic; and, cultural. This book explores the implications of the argument for post-1950 economic development in East Asia.
- Author(s)Carl Anthony Mosk
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication15/02/2011
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.