All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides mental health professionals the knowledge and skills they need to deliver effective treatment to individuals who engage in intimate partner violence. The authors draw on their extensive clinical experience as well as their own recent studies to help clinicians assess and intervene both with military personnel and civilians who belong to this hard to treat population.
- Author BiographyCasey T. Taft, PhD, is a staff psychologist at the National Center for PTSD in the Veterans Affairs Boston Healthcare System, and professor of psychiatry at Boston University School of Medicine, USA. Christopher M. Murphy, PhD, is professor and chair of psychology at the University of Maryland, Baltimore County, USA, and clinical supervisor for the New Behaviors Program for intimate partner violence at HopeWorks, a community-based nonprofit agency in Howard County, Maryland. Suzannah K. Creech, PhD, is a research psychologist in the Treatment Core at the VHA VISN 17 Center of Excellence for Research on Returning War Veterans and the Central Texas Veterans Healthcare System, and an assistant professor (research) in the Department of Psychiatry at the Alpert Medical School of Brown University, USA.
- Author(s)Casey T. Taft,Christopher M. Murphy,Suzannah K. Creech
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication01/05/2016
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychological Association
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £8.32Trending at £8.47
- £33.52Trending at £41.98
- £7.57Trending at £8.39
- £6.72Trending at £7.39
- £6.98Trending at £8.99
- £6.38Trending at £7.99
- £17.97Trending at £18.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.