All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a look at the many ways the stress of dealing with trauma manifests itself: feelings of helplessness and hopelessness, diminished creativity, chronic exhaustion, cynicism, and more. This title presents a variety of simple practices that enable us to look carefully at our reactions and motivations and discover sources of energy and renewal.
- Author BiographyLaura van Dernoot Lipsky is a trauma social worker, educator, and consultant. She is also the founder and director of a Spanish-language preschool and grade school enrichment program that offers an environmental and social-justice curriculum. Connie Burk is the executive director of the Northwest Network of Bisexual, Trans, Lesbian and Gay Survivors of Abuse.
- Author(s)Connie Burk,Laura van Dernoot Lipsky
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1 g
- Width60 mm
- Height90 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £6.58Trending at £7.00
- £7.97Trending at £8.99
- £44.83Trending at £49.63
- £42.58Trending at £45.99
- £9.98Trending at £13.77
- £9.45Trending at £9.89
- £10.82Trending at £14.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.