CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.13
- £9.60Trending at £9.75
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £11.32Trending at £12.31
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.60
- £9.11Trending at £12.47
About this product
- DescriptionOffering the first comprehensive account of trauma as a critical concept in the study of modern visual media, this book looks at how the psychoanalytic theory of trauma was adapted by the cultural critics Walter Benjamin, Theodor Adorno, Roland Barthes, Jacques Derrida, & Slavoj Zizek.
- Author BiographyAllen Meek is Senior Lecturer in Media Studies, Massey University.
- Author(s)Allen Meek
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/02/2014
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleRoutledge Research in Cultural and Media Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight317 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.