All listings for this product
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £83.98Trending at £105.33
- £7.98Trending at £12.93
- £4.69Trending at £5.44
- £14.55Trending at £16.39
- £7.30Trending at £8.95
- £9.63Trending at £12.98
- £23.51Trending at £30.00
About this product
- DescriptionEssays exploring the role of trauma in modern art.
- Author BiographyLISA SALTZMAN is Associate Professor of Art History at Bryn Mawr College and author of Anselm Kiefer and Art After Auschwitz. ERIC ROSENBERG is Associate Professor of Art History at Tufts University, and has lectured widely on trauma and photography.
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication17/02/2006
- GenreThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDartmouth College Press
- Content Note20 illus.
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byEric Rosenberg,Lisa Saltzman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.