All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £12.26
- £3.99Trending at £6.98
- £11.33Trending at £14.48
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.98
- £11.51Trending at £11.98
About this product
- DescriptionFrom planning to packing, to lists of places to see and things to do, the Travel Journal keeps your travel plans in one place, with space to record your experiences as well as pockets to keep mementos.
- Author BiographyChris Caldicott is a journalist and photographer. With his wife Carolyn Caldicott he owns and runs the World Food Cafe in London's Covent Garden. He and Carolyn are co-authors of three Frances Lincoln vegetarian cookery books and his photographs also appear in a wide range of newspapers and magazines. Since 1991 he has been an official photographer for the Royal Geographical Society.
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- FormatSpiral bound
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date12/03/2011
- Content Note45 colour illustrations, 45 colour photographs and storage pocket
- Width165 mm
- Height200 mm
- Photographs byChris Caldicott
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.