Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £36.93Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £13.74Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 1 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.60Trending at £8.99
- £11.08Trending at £14.98
- £13.91Trending at £19.99
- £9.51Trending at £10.98
- £8.40Trending at £9.99
- £6.72Trending at £8.99
- £7.30Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionTraces travel writing's evolution from classical times to the present, focusing on Anglo-American work since the eighteenth century. Examines texts by James Boswell, Mary Kingsley, Graham Greene, Peter Mathiessen, Naipaul and Chatwin.
- Author BiographyCasey Blanton teaches English and humanities at Daytona Beach Community College and is Co-editor of Southern Quarterly's special issue on photography.
- Author(s)Casey Blanton
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/10/2002
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleGenres in Context
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notechronology, references, index
- Weight226 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.