Travel within: 7 Steps to Wisdom and Inner Peace by Dave Cunningham, Jamshid Hosseini (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £3.04Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 31 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for both dreamers and doubters.
- Author BiographyJamshid A JimA Hosseini has been rich and poor, Persian and American, Hindu and Buddhist, alive and dead. He practiced Baha'i Faith in Iran and was beaten by Muslims for it. He begged for his food in India, lived on a hill overlooking a king's palace in Iran and toiled for a monk in Kathmandu. He took counsel from the famous Rajneesh in Pune and built his own successful business in California. He was nearly killed twice during the Iran-Iraq war, and, to conquer fear of death, he was asked by his master in India to drink cobra venom tea so that he would die. He did it. (And survived.)TRAVEL WITHIN was ghost-written by Dave Cunningham, author and/or editor of seven non-fiction books and novels. He's an award-winning journalist whose work has appeared in magazines and newspapers worldwide. Cunningham's inspirational novel, A Messages,A was released in 2001, and he taught creative writing for the California State University, Fullerton, Extended Education program.
- Author(s)Dave Cunningham,Jamshid Hosseini
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication15/01/2009
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNew Alresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintO Books
- Weight204 g
- Width141 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.97Trending at £10.10
- £25.00Trending at £32.86
- £6.54Trending at £9.98
- £9.60Trending at £14.50
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.