All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.90
- £4.46Trending at £4.98
- £10.42Trending at £14.43
- £11.05Trending at £12.33
- £12.56Trending at £16.54
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
About this product
- DescriptionProvides concise presentations of the main concepts and advanced research fields in the study of culture. This book outlines different models, explores avenues for interdisciplinary exchange, assesses key concepts and traces their travels across various disciplinary, historical and national contexts.
- Author BiographyBirgit Neumann and Ansgar Nunning, Justus-Liebig-Universitat Giessen, Germany.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleConcepts for the Study of Culture (CSC)
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter
- Weight783 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byAnsgar Nunning,Birgit Neumann
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.