All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1974 Roland Barthes travelled in China as part of a small delegation of distinguished French philosophers and literary figures. They arrived in China just as the last stage of the Cultural Revolution was getting underway - the campaign to criticize Lin Biao and Confucius.
- Author BiographyRoland Barthes (1915-1980) was a French essayist and social and literary critic.
- Author(s)Roland Barthes
- PublisherPolity Press
- Date of Publication13/12/2011
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolity Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, map
- Weight442 g
- Width137 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.