All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing The Wind in My Wheels , Josie Dew recounts more of her travels by bicycle. This time she describes an eight-month journey across America and Hawaii, on which she met a variety of unusual characters and experienced incidents which aroused a wide range of emotions.
- Author(s)Josie Dew
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication01/06/1995
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTime Warner Paperbacks
- Out-of-print date26/08/2005
- Content NoteSection: 16, colour
- Weight196 g
- Width108 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Most relevant reviews
- jene200603 Aug, 2017by
An unusual travel book
Another excellent book from Josie.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.75Trending at £4.93
- £20.06Trending at £22.98
- £12.30Trending at £17.31
- £4.45Trending at £6.57
- £13.80Trending at £20.60
- £10.96Trending at £11.69
- £3.50Trending at £5.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.