All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of essays seeks a constructive comparative view of the tendencies of crime and punishment to converge and diverge.
- Author BiographyDario Melossi is a Professor of Criminology in the Faculty of Law at the University of Bologna. Maximo Sozzo, Professor of Sociology and Criminology in the Faculty of Social and Juridical Sciences at the National University of Litoral. Richard Sparks is Professor of Criminology in the School of Law at the University of Edinburgh.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication03/02/2011
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleOnati International Series in Law and Society
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2010
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight481 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byDario Melossi,Maximo Sozzo,Richard Sparks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.