All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA novel which follows a man who embarks on a journey around the world with his elderly yet adventurous aunt, visiting locations such as Paris and Paraguay, mixing with hippies, war criminals and CIA Agents. From the author of OUR MAN IN HAVANA.
- Author(s)Graham Greene
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/1972
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date06/12/1991
- Weight158 g
- Width110 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Most relevant reviews
- bobbeach728 Oct, 2016by
lightweight - a good travel read
A good light reading novel with some interesting 'complications'
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.44Trending at £4.79
- £8.36Trending at £15.39
- £13.11Trending at £14.99
- £12.71Trending at £13.45
- £12.14Trending at £17.10
- £7.23Trending at £9.06
- £4.44Trending at £5.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.