Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Food & Drink
Save on Food & Drink
- £7.35Trending at £7.52
- £3.04Trending at £5.02
- £12.50Trending at £13.01
- £6.08Trending at £7.49
- £3.40Trending at £5.33
- £8.60Trending at £14.99
- £20.95Trending at £22.78
About this product
- DescriptionWhat could be better than the wonderful aroma of a tray of biscuits baking away in the oven? This book contains recipes from traditional American brownies, lemon slice, chocolate chip cookies to the perfect flapjack with syrup or honey.
- Author BiographyThe Australian Women's Weekly is the bestselling cookery series of all time (source: Nielsen Bookscan).The Australian Women's Weekly is an extraordinarily successful global cookery brand, built over 30 years, having sold over 70 million books in over 100 countries around the world.So what's the secret? It's the world famous Test Kitchen and the 3 Rs: RANGE, RELIABILITY & the RECIPESRANGE Delicious recipes for every occasion covering cuisine from around the world - where there's food, there's a Women's Weekly cookbook. RELIABILITY All the books are TRIPLE TESTED(r) for guaranteed results.And finally, the RECIPESEach recipe is clearly and vividly photographed to illustrate your finished dish and they taste fantastic. The recipes work every time.
- Author(s)Susan Tomnay,The Australian Women's Weekly
- PublisherAustralian Consolidated Press UK
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleThe Australian Women's Weekly: New Essentials
- Place of PublicationNorthampton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustralian Consolidated Press UK
- Out-of-print date04/06/2015
- Content NoteFull colour Illustrations
- Weight472 g
- Width205 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.