All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a collection of more than 250 photographs which capture the irrevocable change that the founding of British Rail had on transport. But more than a historical record, this is a diary of a man who has fallen under the spell of the railway.
- Author BiographyPatrick Whitehouse was dedicated to railway preservation; his death in 1993 saw the end of a distinguished writing career which had produced books that sold in excess of one million copies. John Powell's in depth knowledge of railway history is evident in the pages of this book.
- Author(s)Eric Treacy
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication28/09/2002
- GenreTrains & Railways: General Interest
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Out-of-print date13/08/2005
- Content Note250+ b&w photographs, index
- Weight785 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Volume editorJohn Powell,Patrick Whitehouse
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.