All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPatrick O'Brian's Aubrey-Maturin tales are widely acknowledged to be the greatest series of historical novels ever written. Now these evocative stories are being re-issued in paperback by Harper Perennial with stunning new jackets.
- Author BiographyPatrick O'Brian, until his death in 2000, was one of our greatest contemporary novelists. He is the author of the acclaimed 'Aubrey--Maturin' tales and the biographer of Joseph Banks and Picasso. He is the author of many other books including 'Testimonies', and his 'Collected Short Stories'. In 1995 he was the first recipient of the Heywood Hill Prize for a lifetime's contribution to literature. In the same year he was awarded the CBE. In 1997 he received an honorary doctorate of letters from Trinity College, Dublin. He lived for many years in South West France and he died in Dublin in January 2000.
- Author(s)Patrick O'Brian
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication04/06/2007
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date06/05/2011
- Weight237 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementRe-issue
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £14.59Trending at £19.99
- £9.24Trending at £9.38
- £14.59Trending at £18.88
- £4.49Trending at £4.77
- £15.49Trending at £19.93
- £14.27Trending at £15.85
- £2.63Trending at £2.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.