All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJim Hawkins, gets hold of a treasure map and sets off with an adult crew in search of the buried treasure. Among the crew, however, is the treacherous Long John Silver who is determined to keep the treasure for himself.
- Author BiographyRobert Louis Stevenson (1850-1894) is one of the most famous popular authors of modern times - he is ranked the 25th most translated author in the world, ahead of Charles Dickens and Oscar Wilde. Born in Edinburgh, Scotland the novelist, poet and travel writer was the author of world famous books such as Treasure Island and The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde as well as this classic and much loved children's poetry collection A Child's Garden of Verse.
- PrizesRunner-up for The BBC Big Read Top 100 2003. Shortlisted for BBC Big Read Top 100 2003.
- Author(s)Robert Louis Stevenson
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication26/05/1994
- Language(s)English & Spanish
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Classics
- Out-of-print date31/03/2011
- Weight133 g
- Width111 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.24Trending at £4.42
- £8.36Trending at £15.29
- £4.55Trending at £6.73
- £6.09Trending at £6.27
- £10.97Trending at £13.47
- £3.80Trending at £4.51
- £4.79Trending at £6.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.