Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £12.71Trending at £13.52
- £4.44Trending at £5.19
- £10.96Trending at £11.99
- £4.93Trending at £8.98
- £5.95Trending at £9.05
- £4.46Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionA weathered old sailor known as Billy Bones arrives at the inn of young Jim Hawkins' parents - and it is the start of an adventure beyond anything he could have imagined. For when Bones dies mysteriously, Jim stumbles across a map of a mysterious island in his sea chest - where 'X' marks the spot of a stash of buried pirate gold.
- Author BiographyEdinburgh-born Robert Louis Stevenson (1850-1894) began his writing career as an essayist and travel writer, but the success of TREASURE ISLAND (1883) and KIDNAPPED (1886) established his reputation for tales of adventure and action. During the final years of his life, Stevenson's creative range developed and he wrote 'The Beach of Falesa' and began 'The Weir of Hermiston'. John Seelye is graduate research professor of American Literature and the University of Florida.
- Author(s)Robert Louis Stevenson
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication29/05/2008
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitlePenguin Classics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Classics
- Out-of-print date14/06/2013
- Weight194 g
- Width111 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Introduction byEoin Colfer
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Interest Agefrom 12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.