All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £52.63Trending at £53.70
- £5.35Trending at £5.46
- £22.74Trending at £23.30
- £7.00Trending at £7.15
- £17.24Trending at £17.58
- £10.79Trending at £14.99
- £7.99Trending at £8.13
About this product
- DescriptionA stunning look at an internationally recognized collection of Indian jeweled artworks
- Author BiographyNavina Najat Haidar is curator and administrator, and Courtney Ann Stewart is senior research assistant, both in the Department of Islamic Art at The Metropolitan Museum of Art.
- Author(s)Courtney Ann Stewart,Navina Najat Haidar
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication04/11/2014
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note137 color + 18 b-w illus.
- Weight771 g
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.