All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of 'hidden' or terma teachings given by Padmasambhava, the Tantric Buddhist master who brought Buddhism to Tibet from what is now northern Pakistan in the ninth century. This book outlines ways for the modern student to apply these teachings while remaining true to traditional principles.
- Author BiographyTulku Urgyen Rinpoche (1921--1996) was widely acknowledged as one of the great meditation masters of modern times. Erik Pema Kunsang and Marcia Schmidt, founders of Rangjung Publications, live in Kathmandu, Nepal, and Albion, CA.
- Author(s)Guru Padmasambhava Rinpoche
- PublisherRangjung Yeshe Publications,Nepal
- Date of Publication01/12/2008
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintRangjung Yeshe Publications,Nepal
- Weight299 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Translated byErik Pema Kunsang
- Foreword byTulku Urgyen Rinpoche
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £64.99Trending at £85.85
- £5.79Trending at £7.04
- £12.99Trending at £23.00
- £32.80Trending at £50.39
- £15.92Trending at £19.96
- £17.30Trending at £19.69
- £19.99Trending at £20.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.